Venue : Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)
Near Shahid Ramphal Chowk, 15-A, Sector – 7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Today, the world is going through not just economic crisis but also moral
crisis. Long term capital mismanagement, corporate scams, etc. has
affected many employees, small investors, venture capitalists and
investment companies all around the world. Regardless of the checks, rules and regulations, compliances, big conglomerates have made their way out to cheat the shareholders’ interests and realize their greed. Trust and worthiness are the mantra for any business and key to success; but it’s not holding good any more in today’s business scenario. When these
fundamentals are challenged, it does not only damage the face of the
industry but also the nation.
Even the stringent corporate regulations are failing to prevent these
scandals. Law and policies lead people to focus more on what is legal than what is right. The result is that corporate wrongdoers escape punishment because they invest in creative ways to skirt the law. This forces us to give a thought if rules and regulations are alone sufficient, or should there be a strong presence of Ethics and Moral Values in the Corporate World.
Divine India Youth Association (DIYA), a youth initiative of Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar, is making a sincere attempt to induce moral and Spiritual values in corporate culture. Under the esteemed mentorship of Dr. Pranav Pandya, we are organizing a symposium to address & tackle the current challenge of moral crisis.
The conference will focus on moral crises and need of ethics in today’s contemporary business management practice. Certainly a more inclusive and holistic approach to management is needed if business and political leaders are to uplift the environmentally degrading and socially disintegrating world of our age.
The conference will discuss:
• Moral Crisis and quick overview on some scams happened in recent past
Devices to practice ethics in corporate governance
• From work and worship to “Work is worship”
• Integrating perception of self and identity into managerial context
• Contributions of Spirituality for the renewal of corporations and their
• Promoting a spirit-centered leadership style for generating
happiness in the workplace for optimal performance
• To discuss the relevance and importance of spiritual wisdom in the
Corporate Culture of modern society
• To enhance the innate powers of mind and heart to the real fulfillment
in personal and professional life
• To focus on harnessing inner resources and aligning the same with
organizational mission, vision and values
• To provide spiritual insight and practical guidance on cultivating the
knowledge and skills of managerial efficiency;
• To find out unique solution for business to benefit from prudent
sensitivity and farsighted aims to enhance profit and goodwill;
• To maintain social responsibilities to make the world a better place to live with joy.
• Business Leaders • Board Members • Top Management Executives
• Representatives from Business Associations & Civil Society
• Bureaucrats • Academicians & Professionals • Media Representatives
Dr. Pranav Pandya, MD
Head – All World Gayatri Pariwar
Director – Brahmavarchas Research Institute
Chancellor – Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
President – Swami Vivekananda Yog Research Kendra, Bangalore
Winner of many accolades & honors like Gyan Bharti Award, Best Scientist & Reformer Award by NASA. Dr. Pandya heads the AWGP which has over 80 million associates all over the world. He is a reformer and has been widely publicizing the scientific aspects of Indian culture. He holds the honor of addressing joint session of House of Commons & House of Lords, UK. He served as physician at BHEL before taking on the full time job of social service.
Dr. Madhav Mehra
(President – World Council for Corporate Governance)
Dr. C. S. Venkata Ratnam
(Director – International Management Institute)
CA. Ved Jain
(Ex President – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
DIYA – Divine India Youth Association, An initiative of Dev Sanskriti University, Shantikunj, Haridwar cordially invites you to this symposium.
DIYA is pledged to bring back the Golden era on this earth by harnessing the innate potential of Youth.
Objective of DIYA is to:
• Bring idealism in the dreams of youngsters
• Nourish the young minds and enable them to take idealistic decisions in the course of their life.
• Make young India healthy, selfreliant, educated, polite and sensitive
• Reorient the thinking process of Indian youth
• Bring back the Golden Age of Truth on Mother Earth with peace and
“To create a divine India by year 2020, by unleashing the youth potential and directing the same to the Righteous path”
“To make the dream of Developed India , come true by directing its youth towards Individual, Familial and Social development.”
For registration/ Nomination form Contact :
website : www.awgp.org