M K GUPTA
A delegation of Dwarka Forum met Mrs. Sheila Dikshit, Chief Minister, Delhi on 28.6.09 to demand the solution of problems being faced by the Dwarkaites. They demanded early construction of 700 bed hospital, revamping public transport, transfer of water from DDA to Delhi Jal Board, improvement in law and order situation, unified Assembly and Parliament Constituencies and creation of Dwarka Municipal Corporation or Dwarka Development Council on the lines of NDMC. The delegation comprised Mr. Rejimon CK, President, Sushi Kumar, Gen. Secy. Anil Nayal, Rajiv Solanki and V.S. Bisht.
Ms. Sheela Dixit
Honb’le Chief Minister of Delhi
Greetings from Dwarka Forum on the tremendous victory in last two elections.
Dwarka Forum is Non-Political Organisation, engaged in efforts to solve the Civic Problems of the Residents of Dwarka Sub-city and works as a Networking Platform for 2000+ strong RWA / CGHS Representatives as well as eminent residents of Dwarka Sub-city. The aim of this Forum is to make Dwarka an Ideal Township, to fight for common cause & seek solutions of day-to-day civic problems of Dwarkaites by raising awareness among the Residents & by taking up issues with relevant authorities from time to time. It is thus the voice of the Dwarkaites & surely extends
Dwarka Forum runs a successful campaign to ensure near 100% Voting in the Assembly Election and achieved a good result.
Members of Dwarka Forum and Residents of Dwarka Sub City are keen to have your active intervention to resolve various issues & problem being faced by Dwarka residents. Lok Sabha election has confirmed the faith in your leadership and hence we solicit your action plan & commitment towards resolution of following issues & problems:
1. Public Hospitals – Delay in multi-specialty Hospital at Sector-9, Dwarka. Foundation Stone has already been laid by you but construction is delayed beyond imagination. No General referral Hospital in Dwarka.
2. Transport: Residents demand of operation of more DTC buses and a circular service within different Sectors of Dwarka Sub-city. Residents are depending on their private vehicles.
3. Water: Take over the Distribution of Water from DDA and transfer to Delhi Jal Board as DDA is depending on DJB.
4. Deteriorating Law & Order in Dwarka– Need Police posts in every sector with enough police personnel.
5. Currently, Dwarka Residents & nearby areas are required to vote for 3 MLA’s & 2 MPs. Dwarka constituency should be unified & should represent genuine Dwarka Residents.
6. To maintain unique character of Dwarka Sub City & address its unique problems, Dwarka Municipal Corporation or Dwarka Development Council should be created on the lines of NDMC & DCB.
We look forward to hear from on the above issues & problem being faces by Dwarka Residents.
Subscribe Popular Dwarka Info Blog & enjoy popular songs/ video, play games, daily Horoscope prediction… : http://dwarkaparichay.blogspot.com