Global Management Forum brings Disney Institute
Professional Development in India
Global Management Forum, an enterprise of Saviance Technologies, will be hosting renowned Disney Institute professional development programs in five cities in India in September 2009. Program attendees will learn about Disney’s best business practices and how they can adapt those principles to their organizations. Each two-day event will give business professionals an opportunity to “Experience the Business Behind the Magic.”
President and CEO of Saviance Technologies, Rohit Mahajan said, “Disney Institute is a leader in professional development programs, having trained more than a million people from 35 countries and 40 industries. It is our pleasure to bring Disney Institute to India. Having attended these workshops before, I am extremely excited to introduce the ‘simple, yet powerful’ strategies that Disney applies in its daily business life, to the dynamic Indian business environment.”
Mahajan added, “As a Disney Institute sponsor, Global Management Forum also has the ability to customize the training for clients per their requests. We encourage other organizations to participate and apply Disney magic to their own businesses.”
Global Management Forum will host Disney Institute in five Indian cities, including: New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
The two workshops will feature the following programs:
Disney’s Approach to Quality Service – showcases Disney best practices in the area of service. Participants will:
• Explore world-renowned Disney principles for service excellence
• Explore qualitative and quantitative techniques for knowing and understanding customers.
• Discover service standards that provide a framework for making quality decisions.
• Examine delivery systems that ensure positive customer experiences.
Disney’s Approach to Inspiring Creativity – highlights ways to foster “everyday innovation.” Participants will:
• Explore ways to nurture an organization’s culture to create maximum value
• Discover how to use the creative process to increase overall productivity
• Learn how to leverage talent and goals to establish high-performance teams and foster creativity
• Determine how to create value by aligning new ideas with brand identity
“Delivering great service is critical for companies looking to survive and prosper in these turbulent economic times,” said Jeff James, vice president for Disney Institute. “This program is a rare opportunity for business professionals to go inside the Disney organization and learn innovative, easy-to-implement best practices that can give them the competitive edge.”
For registration details about Disney Institute programs in India, please
E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org