Prevention is always better than Cure
POWER-PRANAYMA is a highly effective and intensive rhythmic breathing technique. If it is practiced regularly with empty stomach for 45 to 90 days all chronic, incurable or deadly diseases like cancer, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis B, Parkinson, diabetes, HIV, asthma, allergies, are cured with 80-90% results. All diseases of lungs, heart, brain and kidney are permanently cured. Any type of tumour, cyst or gland in the body dissolves completely without any surgery.
Sit in a comfortable cross-legged position.
Close your eyes and relax your whole body.
Stage oneTake 4 very slow and deep breaths from both nostrils.
Stage two· Close your right nostril [R.N] with the thumb of right hand
· Inhale slowly through left nostril [L.N.]
· Close [L.N.]with the middle and ring finger of right hand
· Exhale slowly through [R.N.]
· Inhale very slowly through [R.N.]
· Close your [R.N] with the thumb of right hand
· Exhale slowly through left nostril [L.N.]
Repeat the above breathing exercise for 5 minutes or 10 cycles per session in this manner
Close [R.N.] —inhale from [L.N.] —close [L.N.] — exhale from [R.N.] —inhale from [R.N.] — close [R.N.] —exhale from [L.N.].
· Close the left nostril with the thumb of left hand.
· Now exhale air rapidly by right nostril by quick strokes, like 50 exhales in a minute. In this process only the stomach muscles should contract per stroke. Contraction of abdominal muscles helps to evacuate the lungs by raising the diaphragm.
closed the [L.N.]—50 rapids exhales from the [R.N.]—one deep inhale from the [R.N.]—closed the [R.N.]—slowly exhale from the [L.N.]—rapid 50 exhales from the [L.N.]—take one deep and slow breath through the [L.N.]—closed the [L.N.]—exhale air from your [R.N.]
Now take 4 very slow and deep breaths from both nostrils.
Precautions· Gradually increase the time for POWER-PRANYAMA from 5 minutes to 35 minutes
· For chronic diseases practice the POWER-PRANAYMA twice a day in the morning and in the
· If pain or dizziness is experienced immediately stop the practice till the sensation has passed
· Quick exhalations should not be very forceful.
· POWER- PRANAYAMA should not practice by those
a. Suffering from heart disease
b. In high blood pressure
c. Having hernia
d. During pregnancy
e. Having stomach ulcer