DDA HOUSING SCHEME-2010
Delhi Development Authority, for the benefit of the applicants of the DDA Housing Scheme-2010, for which a computerized draw was held on 18.04.2011 in the presence of judges and observers, has clarified the following:
1. The result of the draw is available at DDA Website i.e. www.dda.org.in.
2. The list of wait listed applicants has also been put on the DDA website.
3. In the light of the terms and conditions of the brochure, the genuineness of the Applicants and the documents is to be verified at appropriate level for which letters are being issued to the successful allottees. The verification will be done in batches and appropriate officers have been designated for this process. The whole process is likely to be completed in the next about 2 months and the demand-cum-allotment letters will be issued only on verification of the documents and of the allottees.
4. All documents to be submitted for seeking possession will be issued to the applicants along with the demand-cum-allotment letter.
5. The refund amount to the unsuccessful applicants will be dispatched by the respective Bank by the end of April, 2011.
6. The waiting list of 600 applicants will be valid only for 9 months from the date of issue of demand letters to successful applicants. All terms and conditions of the wait-listed applicants have been put up on the website along with the list.
It may be mentioned that there have been many queries regarding the procedure which will be followed by Delhi Development Authority after the results have been announced.
It has been reported in certain sections of Media that four flats have been allotted to a Jain family. In this connection it is clarified that the flats allotted against Application 129480 to Mr. Vivek Jain son of Shri Sunil Jain has residential address of Block R-3C, Dilshad Garden, Delhi and has a different PAN number and different Account Number from other applicants. For example, Application No. 0227382, Application No. 715419 and Application No. 1007146 have the same father’s name i.e. Shri Sunil Kumar Jain but they have different addresses, different PAN cards and are not members of the same family. Shri Sameer Jain [Application No.0227382] resides at 16/B -9 Alipur Road, Civil Lines, Delhi; Shri Bhanu Jain [Application No.0715419] resides at 168 SFS Flats, Shakti Apartment, Ashok Vihar Phase-3, Delhi and Shri Gaurav Jain [Application No. 1007146] resides at B-40, Gali No.7, Shashi Garden Opp. M.V. Phase-I, Delhi. Therefore, it is the matter of coincidence that these members are of Jain family and their father’s name is also the same.
DDA has verified from these applicants on phone and it has been confirmed that they do not belong to the same family.