Mr. S R Solanki
Shri. Ashok Khurana, EM-DDA
Shri. K S Dhawan, Suprt. Engineer -CC 2
Shri. L Chaudhary ,Suprt. Engineer -CC 13
Shri. H K Kapoor , Suprt. Engineer -CC 17
With ONSET of Monsoon we have the following URGENT Requests for Dwarka Sub-City:.
1. All the Master Plan, Internal and Service Roads Potholes to be filled up urgently. As we given to understand the Dense Carpeting Project of Rs. 30 Crore no sign before monsoon.
2. All the Drains to be desilted before July and instruct the concerned JE,AE,EE to remove silt immediately from the paths, side ways and central verge before monsoon.
3. A large amount of Malba still on the Central Verge either by Civil or Horticulture Department and on the sideways near to Bell Mouth etc. A specially truck/trolley and malba removal drive need to be executed for all roads before the start of monsoon. In some location where Private builders have left the construction material on road. Example Right opposite to Sector 23-CNG Station road towards Pochanpur to name one and similar may be in all other sector roads.
4. Install Bell mouth Jhally for all roads.
5. DDA Dwarka need to have a Round the clock Helpline/ Support No in case of Road Flood, Water
Stagnation and attend Potholes.
6. Please withdraw any Road Cutting and no further Road cutting permission during the monsoon season.
7. All JE/AE/EE to be asked to visit all their area before monsoon and after start of premonsoon t assess the condition and take corrective action immediately.
8. Arrange stand by Bitumen and works for filling up any Potholes, drench
We hope you will take PROMPT and active interest in the above suggestion so that Year 2011 monsoon could be managed more professionally by your Team this year.
We would request you any update on this matter shared with us at the earliest.
453 Nav Sansad Vihar,
Plot 4, Sector 22,Dwarka,
New Delhi 110077-003 (9810315897)