The following topics were discussed along with some general questions. On all of the issues DCP assured us to take action and give feedback in a weeks time.
The following points were discussed.
1. Mall related – Removal of unauthorized vendors inside and outside of mall, opening of basement parking to de-congest the area
2. Stealing of public property like light poles, fittings, iron grills, manhole covers (4 copies of FIRS from DDA was given to DCP)
3. Frequent incidents of Stealing in societies – Recent example 4 flats in Gayatri apartment were burgled in sector -9 in broad daylight..
4. Removal of subji market to a suitable place in sector 23 near to near district park to decongest the area
5. Removal of construction material , usage of roads for purposes other than traffic like mechanical works etc.
6. Including a women representative in thana level committee
Mrs Cicily Kodiyan President ANHLGT thanked the DCP and Police officials. She asked participants to inform the organization of the issues that they raised and gets resolved ? She also suggested them to use the online forum of ANHLGT www.anhlgt.org to let the organization know of the status and any other issues they have. She assured that ANHLGT will do their best to get these issues resolved.