Dr.Ashok Kumar Walia
Honorable Health Minister
NCT of Delhi
Greetings from Dwarka Residents.
We write to inform you that on 22nd September,2012 we had a meeting with Honorable CM of Delhi at her residence on various issues related to Dwarka.One of the important issues was health facility in Dwarka.We are thankful to Hon’ble CM for patience hearing. On the matter of health she advised us to meet you. A letter in this regard has been forwarded to Principal Secretary (Health& FW) from her office. A copy is being attached herewith. In this regards we would also like to highlight the facts which is as below.
* Dwarka sub-city does not have a government hospital
* Though a 750 bed hospital had been approved for Dwarka by GNCTD and Building Plan approved by DDA. It is still pending for execution for last 20 years
* In a contingency situation like an earthquake, accidents, terror strikes Dwarka is not equipped to handle any calamity as Zero Disaster Management Infrastructure in place for Dwarka. Proximity to Airport and Metro add Dwarka more vulnerable.
On the basis of above facts we demand following:-
* Instruct the DHS/PWD to approve A/A & E/S and put on fast track implementation.
* Direct DHS to depute to Dwarka, the 4 newly launched Ambulances
* Till the completion of the Hospital, all Local Health Center in Dwarka be upgraded to maximum level with OPD & Emergency Services
Looking forward to see a response from your office in the matter.
.With kind regards
For and on behalf of Dwarka Forum(Regd.)