The Chief Engineer / Ex. Engineer
Delhi Development Authority
Sector 5 nursery
Sub: Water problem /Cleaning of our Society by cutting shrubs/ changing of damaged slabs of drainage / water connection to Central park Non working of perhipheral road lights
I introduce myself as President of RWA, DDA LIG flats, Sector 16-B, Dwarka and Member of Dwarka Forum (Regd). For the last 20 days we are facing acute shortage of water in our society. 3 / 4 pumps burnt and as per your DDA officials all of them were changed but still we are not getting adequate water to each and every corner of our society. I requested each and every deptts. Who direct us to write to you and under your instructions only we have to look into the problems. Sit we are not technical people and we are not aware of the technical faults. The only thing is we get water and our other problems are solved. I do not know whether your motor is running properly, water is coming in the main tank, or anybody tight the valves etc. etc. Please instruct the deptt. Head to look into the matter very seriously.
Few of our other complaints are narrated below:-
1. This is to inform you that our society consisting of 528 Flats i.e DDA LIG Flats, Pocket 3C, Sector 16-B, Dwarka and Janata Flats consisting 1700 flats just opposite to our society. The Surrounding areas and the open areas in our society is having tall shrubs & Grasses and some residents noticed snakes somany times in our society premises. You are requested to please make necessary arrangements for the same immediately.
2. Also would like to state that most of the slabs on drainage are damaged and inspite of our repeated requests nobody cared to our request.
3. The back side of our entire flats are without cements pasting and we can see the bricks due to which almost of all the flats are with seepage and looking bad.
4. We have one Central park but without water connection due to which we are not able to maintain the park well which need to be connected immediately. Also the pavements in our society which made with concrete is with gutter and is un-usable. We request you to please repair the same with tiles so that residents can use the same.
5. Also we require the park maintained with swings and one Heavy light in Centre of the park so that residents can spent their evening times in the park.
6. We have lighting facility in peripheral roads and for the last one month most of the pole lights in our peripheral Roads and the parks are not working as the bulbs of almost all lights are fuse. On enquiry they refused us to repair and requested us to contact DDA officials for the same. I have made several complaints and we ourselves got repaired some of the lights which are quite below level and rest are still not working and I have no option but to write to you with the expectations that the same will be rectified in a day or two otherwise we will have no option but to complaint to higher authorities, Ministries, Medias etc. etc. as the entire society is LIVING IN DARK and your deptt. Will be held responsible for any kind of mis-happenings or thefts etc. etc. We once again request you to please rectify the same without any delay.
I therefore, request you to please make necessary arrangements to solve all the above problems faced by us immediately for which we would be highly obliged.