Shri Kuldeep Arora,
Executive Engineer (Electric Divison-5),
DDA Office, Central Nursery,
Dwarka Sector-5, New Delhi-110075
Request to repair Booster Pump
We would like to draw your kind attention towards a matter of non-functioning of booster pump of our pocket mentioned in above subject. Our booster pump of 6o hp, has been out of order for the last 15 days. Two submersibles of our UGR and LIG have been repaired but again LIG submersible pump has been out of order and being repaired. Shri Raj Singh, J.E. and Shri. Virmani. A.E. has done their level best in restoring submersible in our pocket.
I may request you to repair our booster pump as soon as possible in order to avoid water crisis problem in future.
The Executive Engineer
WD-13, Central Nursery,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
I would like to draw your kind attention towards the matter related with leakage of water PVC Inlet pipe that is used to supply water from water tanker to UGR of janta, pkt-b, sec-16b. At present huge amount of water is wasting due to leakage of PVC Inlet pipe. I hope you may change it immediately in order to stop leakage.
DDA, Dwarka Project,
Mangla Puri, New Delhi-110045
I would like to draw your kind attention towards the matter related with leakage of water from dilapidated condition of gate wall that is connected from submersible to UGR. I may request you to remove the gate wall and replace the water pipe so that the leakage can be stopped. Almost more that 500 liter water is wasting due to leakage.
Request for maintenance of entire UGR.
I would like to draw your kind attention towards the bad condition of UGR that needs proper maintenance as soon as possible without further delays. We may request you to do following work in UGR :-
1. Cementing the floor of Booster pump in order to stop water logging.
2. Fix the glass in entire windows UGR where necessary.
3. Clean the entire area of UGR and papal trees are growing on the wall of UGR.
4. Rain water pipe needs to be replaced.
5. Entire repair on the wall and floor in or outside of UGR.
6. White wash is also necessary for proper maintenance of UGR.
7. Replace the pipe from gate wall of submersible of UGR and if possible remove old gate wall in order to stop wasting the water from heavy leakage.
8. A hooter may be fixed in the pocket so that operator can switch on at the time of water supply. The speaker may be fixed both side of wall so that entire pocket can be listen the hooter collect the water in time otherwise it is not practical to fix hooter outside of UGR.
9. Clean the water of the UGR and fix the jail on the top of UGR. We may hope you will do above work as soon as possible for proper maintenance of the UGR.
S. S. Pandey, President
Ramesh Kumar Mumukshu, Gen. Secretary
RWA, Aashirwad Residents Welfare Association (RWA)
DDA Flats, Janta, Pkt-b, Sector-16b, Dwarka Phase-II, New Delhi-110078