We can enhance and maintain our beauty by using natural cosmetic ingredients. The synthetic cosmetics available in market are not only costly but also contain harmful chemicals, which are very harmful for health.
Domestic beauty products contain natural vitamins, cellulose, minerals and enzymes; they nourish the skin and have no side effects.
Today there are a number of beauty parlours, in every small and large city. Mostly beauty parlours have untrained and illiterate beauticians, hence by going there will be wastage of time, money and natural beauty. So it is advisable to use the natural products present in your kitchen to enhance your beauty.
For glowing skin
· Daily apply a mixture of raw milk and yeast on your face, rinse your face after 10 minutes. It is a natural cleanser. It detoxifies and nourishes the skin.
· Make a mixture of Chickpeas or gram pulse flour, lemon juice, turmeric and yogurt, apply it on your face for 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly, the face will glow within few weeks application.
· For radiant glow apply the mixture of honey and lemon juice on your face for 20 minutes.
· Daily massage your face with almond oil, it is an excellent product to prevent wrinkles.
· Prepare homemade moisturiser; take equal amount of rose water, lemon juice and glycerine in a bottle, store it in the fridge, apply it in morning and evening.
· For dry skin apply the paste of banana on your face.
· For oily skin apply the lemon juice for 5 minutes on your face.
· For pimples, scars and black marks apply onion or potato juice for 20 minutes.
For Strong and Shining Hair
· Weekly massage your head with Castor oil.
· Apply the mixture of yogurt and gram pulse flour on the scalp for 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. It prevents dandruff, and hair fall.
· Apply apple cider vinegar on scalp for 20 minutes, and then wash the head, the hair will begin to shine.
· For removing lice or nits from head, apply the paste of onion on the scalp for 20 minute before rinse for few weeks.
· For strong hair apply the mixture of yogurt and natural yeast on your scalp and hair before rinse.
For Shining Teeth and Strong Gums
· Rub the mixture of lemon juice and salt on teeth. They will become white.
· Prepare a paste of soda bicarbonate and water. Rub it on your teeth.
· Rub the mixture of mustered oil and salt on teeth, for lovely white shine and healthy gums
Send your articles, useful tips… for publishing …