Founder KSLC & PPI
Author, Producer/ Filmmaker & Corporate Trainer
Founder- k.S.L.C & P.P.I
Pallavi Prakash is a name that has emerged as a symbol of ‘Woman Power’ & ‘Neo Face of Leadership’. She is a multi-talented personality and has created a niche for herself . Founder of two companies ‘Knowledge Seed Learning Center (KSLC)’ and ‘Pallavi Prakash International (PPI)’, Pallavi has established herself as strong ‘Creative Enterpreneur’.
Pallavi is greatly appreciated for her deftness with words. She has the credit of 3 published books till date with more than 5000 published write-ups in leading English National dailies like TOI, HT, The Pioneer Etc.. She released her first novel “Mystique” (Science Fiction) in the year 2011 which was popular among youth and second book “Dynamics of Success”(Leadership Entrepreneur Skills) touched new dimensions of success with mass corporate readership in the year 2013 & won critics award in its genre. Her third book “Bringing Back Love” (Fiction Paranormal Romance) was released in Sep 2015’.The response was overwhelming with the novel completely sold out its 5000 initial copies in just 2 months in India, Nepal & Bhutan. All her books are available in leading book stores in India, Nepal & Bhutan and on Amazon, Flipkart, Infibeam etc for online purchase. Her works in the areas of lifestyle management and motivational therapies have been regularly published in various leading national newspaper. Her contribution in form of articles, write-ups, opinions in leading English Dailies like “Times of India “, “Hindustan Times” etc, are numbered more than 2000 in last 8 years. She is also an active blogger with huge readers’ base following her blogs.
Pallavi has successfully conducted various workshops and seminars PAN India in Corporate Offices, large Plants, Branch Offices, Government organizations, MNC’s, PSU’s, Private Corporate houses, NGO’s, Universities, Colleges & Schools(Life Skills) etc,. Her practical approach towards all areas of corporate workshops has been a great success. Her style of presentation has been termed as “par-excellence”. She is an expert in training prople on handling crucial life-skill issues with ease, such as Inter-personal skills, Time management, Stress management, Team building, Leadership skills etc. She is a “Life Coach” and imparts motivational & life-skills workshop in large number. She has been conferred the title of “Motivational Guru”.
She has also earned great fame as a producer for TV channels and movies. Under the banner of ‘Pallavi Prakash International’, she has produced TV shows like ‘Pranam Bharat’ for ETV Rajasthan and Bhojpuri movie ‘Mohabbat ke Saugaat’. Pallavi wanted to tell her stories through visual impact and to a broader audience. This inspired her to establish her Production firm PPI. Her first TV Show “Pranam Bharat” was aired on ETV Rajasthan in the year 2015. This was a Cultural Travel Show showcasing rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan along with youth connect factor. Next she moved onto production of Feature films and the first in the spree was Bhojpuri Film based on Woman Empowerment named “Mohabbat Ke Saugaat”. Currently P.P.I is working on lot of prestigious projects.
Her early education was accomplished in Mount Carmel school, Bhagalpur and later she graduated from prestigious “University of British Columbia”, Canada with B.Tech in Computer Engineering. She moved on to complete her MBA with HR specialization. She added rich experience and expertise to her valuable pool of knowledge by working with several top MNC’s during early years of her professional career.
Her efforts are well-appreciated and have been recognized through multiple awards from prestigious organizations. A few of her awards include ‘Cinema Excellence Award’, ‘Nari Shakti Samman’, ‘Medha Samman’, ‘Bihar Gaurav Samman’, ‘Inspiring Woman Achievers Award’, ‘Media Excellence Award’ ,‘Chitransh Gaurav Award’ and many more.
• RECIPIENT OF “PRATIBHA SAMAAN” BY AMITY UNIVERSITY ON 17TH
•RECIPIENT OF “CINEMA EXCELLENCE AWARD” BY ICMEI ON 1OTH GLOBAL FILM FESTIVAL, MARWAH STUDIO, NOIDA- AWARD CONFERRED ON 11TH NOVEMBER 2017.
• RECIPIENT OF “NARI SHAKTI SAMAAN” BY SABRANG FILM AWARDS, 2017- AWARD CONFERRED ON 1ST NOVEMBER 2017.
• RECIPIENT OF “MEDHA SAMMAAN” BY UTHAAN FOUNDATION (JNU Branch, New Delhi)- AWARD CONFERRED ON 11th OCTOBER 2017.
• RECIPIENT OF “BIHAR GAURAV SAMAAN” BY VOICE OF BIHAR- A SOCIO-POLITICAL PLATFORM. AWARD CONFERRED ON 23rd JULY 2017.
• RECIPIENT OF “INSPIRING WOMAN ACHEIVERS AWARD– FILMMAKING Y2016” PRESENTED SATISH UPADHYAY-PRESIDENT OF DELHI UNIT BHARTIYA JANATA PARTY- BJP
• RECIPIENT OF “MEDIA EXCELLANCE AWARD Y2016” PRESENTED BY ‘GAUHAR RAZA’-FILMMAKER
• RECIPIENT OF “CHITRANS GAURAV AWARD Y2015” AS “MOTIVATIONAL GURU”. IT WAS GIVEN BY DCS, DWARKA, NEW DELHI ON13TH NOV’ 2015. AWARD PRESENTED BY HONB’ CBI DIRECTOR NEW DELHI-SHRI ANIL KUMAR SINHA
• PRODUCER OF “MOHABBAT KE SAUGAAT” – BHOJPURI MOVIE ON WOMAN EMPOWERMENT. RELEASING Q4 2017
• PRODUCER OF FAMOUS TRAVEL SHOW ON ETV “PRANAM BHARAT – Travel Show”.
• AUTHOR OF 3 BOOKS TILL DATE. BESTSELLER LEADERSHIP BOOK “DYNAMICS OF SUCCESS” , SCIENCE FICTION “MYSTIQUE” & ROMANCE FICTION “BRINGING BACK LOVE”. MORE THAN 2000 WRITE-UPS PUBLISHED IN LEADING NATIONAL DAILIES,
SEVERAL INTERVIEWS PUBLISHED IN TIMES OF INDIA, HT LIVE, DAINIK JAGRAN, HR MANAGER MAGAZINE ETC., RELEASED
3 BOOKS TILL DATE.ALL BOOKS AVAVAILABLE ONLINE ALSO ON- FLIPKART, AMAZON, INFIBEAM ETC
• TRAINED MORE THAN 5000 PROFESSIONNELS PAN INDIA.
•Recipient of‘Cinema Excellence Award’, ‘Nari Shakti Samman’, ‘Medha Samman’, ‘Bihar Gaurav Samman’, ‘Inspiring Woman Achievers Award’, ‘Media Excellence Award’ ,‘Chitransh Gaurav Award’ and many more.
•Successfully Conducted 1st ,2nd & 3rd Leadership Conclave in the year 2015- 2018 respectively. Live Media Coverage.ZEE Hindustan Media Partner, First India News etc. News Covered in Dainik Jagran, HT City- Delhi & Gurgaon Ed, Dainik Bhaskar, Sahara, Public Asia etc
•PPI Released feature film ‘Mohabbat Ke Saugaat’ on June 29th,2018. Press Conferences arranged in many districts of Bihar, Jharkhand, UP etc. The aforesaid mentioned film declared great success by audience, box- office & critics.
•Interview on Kashish TV, Zee Purvaiya, Etv etc during Press Conference. Print Media Coverage in Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Hindustan, Prabhat Khabar, The Telegraph etc.
•Interview All India Radio- FM Gold 106.4 MHZ as ‘Motivational Guru’
•Regular Motivational Columnist in ‘The Pioneer”
•Attended As CHIEF GUEST – Annual Function of Prestigious school of India “Bal Bharati Public School”
• Attended ‘North Bihar Pratibha Samaan “ as Guest Of Honor
•Attended Fortune Institute of Management as Judge in their Inter College Fest” Samavesh”
• Exclusive Interview in program “HAMARE ATITHI” on DOORDARSHAN aired – July 2017
• Exclusive Interview on ETV & NEWS NATION TV CHANNEL June 2017
•Interview Published in International Magazine “Debut Life”- March 2017
• Was JURY MEMBER IN 1st CHILDREN FILM FESTIVAL ORGANIZED IN NEW DELHI on 2nd Dec 2016
• On Advisory Board of FIMT, Delhi
• Several Interview/s Published in Leading Newspapers & par-excellence magazines – Times of India, Hindustan
Times (HT Live), Business managers magazine etc.
• Was GUEST OF HONOR in Seminar on “Awareness on Hepatitis B” organized by Fortis memorial Research
Institute, Gurgaon on 14th August 2016
• Organized Public Workshop on “OVERCOME THE FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING-NOW” on 2nd April 2016 at YMCA New
• Organized Public Seminar “AWAKEN THE POWER WITHIN” at YMCA, New Delhi on 15th December 2015. It was
covered LIVE by several News Channels including ETV with Commissioner Income Tax Shri Vijay Kumar as Chief
Guest of the program.
• Attended the Seminar as one of the speakers and special guest during Indian Medical Association Seminar on
23rd August 2015. Was honored at the event. Topic : Wellness/IMA Hall, Alwar
• Published book “Dynamics Of Success” (A Business Leadership Comprehensive volume) in Q1,2013
• Book Review & Interviews covered in Times of India, Hindustan Times, Alwar Plus, Dainik Jagran and many
• Interview covered in Hindustan Times Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad Edition
• Several Interviews Covered In Times Of India, Alwar Plus.
• Several Interviews Covered in Dainik Jagran- Sangini Section.
• Won Times Ascent Competition for Best Write-up on “Freedom”.
• Interview covered “Pearls of wisdom from a trainer” in Hindustan Times (Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad,
Ghaziabad, Noida ED.
• Published various articles in Times Of India, DainikJagran, Hindustan Times on regular basis (Topic:
Leadership, Stress Management, Time Management, Psychology, Life Style. Corporate Culture etc.)
• Attended the Event “Inter School Debate Competition as “JUDGE” 6th Nov’2015 @ Bal Bharti School, Bhiwadi.
Addressed the elite gathering of 1000 professionals & students.
• Was invited as “SPECIAL GUEST “In Celebration by R-TECH” 27th Oct’2015- Addressed a huge gathering of 2000
people from Delhi NCR.
• Attended the Corporate ‘Diwali Meet’ As “GUEST OF HONOR” by AMTEK Group & RTECH Group, Bhiwadi on 10th Oct’2015
• Mega Function of Inauguration of My third Book “Bringing Back Love” (Fiction Novel) on 27th Sep’2015 @
Golden Tulip Hotel, Bhiwadi. Media Partner ETV Rajasthan, A- One Rajasthan. Associate partner- Fortis
Memorial Research institute, Gurgaon.
• “GUEST OF HONOR” at Head Masters Meet Function.
Addressed kids, Teachers, HM, & Administrators during this meeting @ 31stAug’2015 . Was honored at the
function. Many More….
Personal Front– Born to doctor parents & a family full of highest professional position holders, Pallavi had the seed of knowledge, wisdom & vision in her genes. Her Mother was a Doctor- Dr. (Smt.) Vijaya Sinha who Retd’ as Civil Surgeon, Banka, Bihar. Before this tenure she was HOD Pathology Department at Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College & Hospital, Bhagalpur, Bihar .Pallavi credits her success to the seasoned upbringing of her most intellectual mother. She left for her heavenly abode in the year 2017 but still breathes within her daughters.
Her Father is also a Doctor- Dr. Rabindra Nath Sinha (MBBS, MD) who Retd’ as ‘Head of Dept. Medicine Department’ at Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College & Hospital, Bhagalpur, Bihar. He continued his services as Principal of Haldwani Medical College & Hospital, Uttrakhand till the age of 65. Currently he is the owner of 2 private nursing homes at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Pallavi is second daughter to her parents & is blessed to have three more sisters. Married to Prem Prakash who is a Computer Engineer (B.Tech Computer Science from S.S.V.P.S Engineering College, Maharashtra with PGDAC from CDAC Pune) is the man behind her success story. Currently Prem is holding the position of ‘Deputy General Manager-DGM IT’ in a fortune 500 MNC, Gurgaon. Pallavi is a compassionate mother of 2 kids- Prisha Prakash & Shubh Prakash. Her kids are her pillars of strength & are very supportive to her.
Pallavi is a Creative, Optimistic & focussed person from within. She embraces life with full vitality & has the wisdom to inspire many lives. She gives back to society in her own ways of social work like organization of Blood Donation Camps, Distribution of free medicine & clothes to orphanages, Free Seminars for several NGO’s etc. She is on Panel of several NGO’s PAN India & does lot of social work for general goodwill.
With a life like Powerhouse, Pallavi is a true Leader & inspiration to many lives. She continues to climb on the ladder of success, wisdom & self bliss.