What makes Japan Great
An eye opener for present day people. Above all, there is no religion to guide them to be amongst the most honest, disciplined, educated, courteous, prosperous, humble, consciously clean and developed society of the world. There are over 30,000 Japanese above the ages of 100 in 2010, and there are the fewest number of Policemen per person to control crime.
Know beautiful Information about Japan
1 – Did you know that Japanese children clean their schools every day for a quarter of an hour with teachers, which… led to the emergence of a Japanese generation who is modest and keen on cleanliness.
2 – Did you know that any Japanese citizen who has a dog must carry bag and special bags to pick up dog droppings. Hygiene and their eagerness to address cleanliness is part of Japanese ethics.
3 – Did you know that hygiene worker in Japan is called “health engineer” and can command salary of USD 5000 to 8000 per month, and a cleaner is subjected to written and oral tests!!
4 – Did you know that Japan does not have any natural resources, and they are exposed to hundreds of earthquakes a year but do not prevent her from becoming the second largest economy in the world? –
5 – Did you know that Hiroshima returned to what it was economically vibrant before the fall of the atomic bomb in just ten years?
6 – Did you know that Japan prevents the use of mobile in trains, restaurants and indoor
7 – Did you know that in Japan students from the first to sixth primary year must learn ethics in dealing with people –
8 – Did you know that the Japanese even though one of the richest people in the world but they do not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children –
9 – Did you know that there is no examination from the first to the third primary level; because the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building, not just examination and indoctrination. –
10 – Did you know that if you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste. No wasteful food.
11 – Did you know that the rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!! They appreciate the value of time, very punctual to minutes and seconds
12 -. Did you know that children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth after a meal at school; They maintain their health from an early age –
13 – Did you know that students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure right digestion When asked about this concern, they said: These students are the future of Japan
After the terrible earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan here are some things the world should learn from them.
10 things to learn from japan-
1. THE CALM –Not a single visual of chest-beating or wild grief. Sorrow itself has been elevated.
2. THE DIGNITY –Disciplined queues for water and groceries. Not a rough word or a crude gesture.
3. THE ABILITY –The incredible architects, for instance. Buildings swayed but didn’t fall.
4. THE GRACE –People bought only what they needed for the present, so everybody could get something.
5. THE ORDER –No looting in shops. No honking and no overtaking on the roads. Just understanding.
6. THE SACRIFICE –Fifty workers stayed back to pump sea water in the N-reactors. How will they ever be repaid?
7. THE TENDERNESS –Restaurants cut prices. An unguarded ATM is left alone. The strong cared for the weak.
8. THE TRAINING –The old and the children, everyone knew exactly what to do. And they did just that.
9. THE MEDIA –They showed magnificent restraint in the bulletins. No silly reporters. Only calm reportage.
10. THE CONSCIENCE –When the power went off in a store, people put things back on the shelves and left quietly.
Info shared by Sh. Vijay K. Saluja