To candidates for ASSEMBLY ELECTION
As you are aware, Dwarka Forum is Non-Political Organisation, engaged in efforts to solve the Civic Problems of the Residents of Dwarka Sub-city and works as a Networking Platform for 1600-strong RWA / CGHS Representatives as well as eminent residents of Dwarka Sub-city. The mission behind the Forum is to make Dwarka an Ideal Township, to fight for common cause & seek solutions of day-to-day civic problems of Dwarkaites by raising awareness among the Residents & by taking up issues with relevant authorities.
Dwarka Forum runs a campaign to ensure near 100% voting in the forthcoming
Assembly Election. Dwarka Forum will be compiling the answers/ suggestions/ promises given by each candidate and give wide publicity by way of newsletters/ notices/ publishing in our internet groups, websites associated with the forum and also to print and visual media.
Members of Dwarka Forum are keen to get your views on various issues & problems being faced by Dwarka residents. We solicit your action plan & commitment towards resolution of following issues & problems:
1. Acute water scarcity in Dwarka in terms of availability & unequal distribution
2. Frequent electricity breakdowns. Poor street lighting
3. Non-existent public transportation between different sectors
4. DTC’s poor & infrequent connectivity to West, Central, South Delhi & Gurgaon
5. Deteriorating Law & Order in Dwarka- Need Police posts in every sector with enough police personnel
6. Poor traffic management. Need traffic lights at more intersections & more traffic policeman.
7. Public Hospitals –Delay in multi-specialty Hospital. No General referral Hospital in Dwarka
8. Authorised Vegetable / Fruit markets in different sectors
9. Regular sweeping of all roads / footpaths. Mechanized Night Sweeping for main roads
10. Proper Parking facility including multi-level near commercial markets
11. Recently, Dwarka Court & DCP-SW offices have become functional in Dwarka. For the convenience of Dwarka residents, offices of South West zone / division of DDA, MCD, RCS, RTO, etc. should be shifted to central Dwarka
12. More Public Convenience outlets should be opened throughout Dwarka sectors
13. Permanent disposal for Construction/Repair Malba in all sectors.
14. Public Library
15. Recreational facilities like Cinema halls / Multiplex. More sports complexes.
16. Multiple Community centres in different sectors
17. Development of Dwarka Delhi Haat and Cofee Home
18. Completion of Bharat Vandana Park
19. Currently, Dwarka citizens & nearby areas are required to vote for 4 MLA’s & 2 MP’s. Dwarka constituency should be unified & should represent genuine Dwarka citizens.
20. To maintain unique character of Dwarka Sub City & address its unique problems, Dwarka Municipal Corporation should be created on the lines of NDMC & DCB.
Your views / commitment / action plan would be widely shared & publicised among opinion makers of Dwarka Forum within 7 days of receipt of this letter. This would enable them to make informed choice in coming Elections.
Dwarka Forum would like to extend its wishes to all the candidates and look forward to
working with the winner irrespective of which party the candidate belongs to.
REJIMON C K. – 9810315897
President -Dwarka Forum
(1600+Members of RWA/CGHS of Dwarka Subcity)
Cc: 1. Shri. J P Aggarwal, President of Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee
2. Dr. Harsh Vardhan, President, BJP, Delhi.
3. Shri. Braham Singh Bidhuri, President, Delhi Unit BSP.
4. Print Media/ Electronic Media
5. Members of Dwarka Forum
6. President/Secretary of RWA’s and CGHS in Dwarka Sub-City.