Dr. GAGANDEEP KAUR GULATI
Professor at Institute of Information Technology and Management
(IITM), Writer and Corporate Trainer
Founder: Weaving Dreams
Gurgaon Literature Festival and Literary Awards was organized at Leisure Valley, Gurgaon on 24th – 26th November 2018. The event saw numerous Book Launch and Book Panel Discussions. Few reputed authors were also invited for the Book Panel Discussion of their respective books.
Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati was invited as a panelist on the theme: “A Voice of My Own”
Dr. Gagandeep shared her views on how it is very important for the people specially the women to come forward and speak their minds. It is pertinent in the present days to be interactive and communicate well. She also stressed on the importance of Men in the lives and success of any woman, may it be a father, husband, brother or even son. She shared with the dignitaries on the stage and the audience how the women featuring in her book had to overcome various obstacles and challenges in their respective lives ng the stage with Dr. Gagandeep was Ms. Deepika Chawla, who is VP in a Fortune 100 company and also features in the book.
She was also invited as the Speaker for the day among other prominent dignitaries. Her book:
Big Dreams Bigger Achievements…Inspiring Women was nominated for the Literary Awards in the Non- Fiction category.
By the blessings of God and good wishes of her dear ones, Gagandeep has beautifully curated her path to success. She is a Professor in Management by both profession and passion. She is presently teaching at a college at New Delhi. She has done M.Com, M.Edu, MBA and PhD. in Commerce and Management. She did this from the prestigious Punjab University, Chandigarh. She has also cleared UGC NET exam in Commerce.
Dr. Gagandeep is also a soft skills trainer and a motivational speaker. She is associated with various corporates for providing soft skills training to the employees at various levels of management. These include Stress Management, Time Management, Mentoring and Leadership, Speaking and Writing Skills among many more. Gagandeep possesses that rare quality to find some or the other talent in every student and groom him/ her to excel in the field of interest and attain success.
Achievements, Accolades and Awards
Gagandeep feels that the real award for any teacher is when her children and students achieve big in life and make her feel proud. She has attended and chaired various conferences both on International and National level and much of her research work has been published in the literary journals and books. In continuance to these achievements, Gagandeep has to her credit the following:
She also has various awards to her credit:
1. Leadership Excellence Award Feb 2018, Knowledge Seed Learning Centre at 2nd Leadership Conclave
2. Exceptional Woman of Excellence Award, World Economic Forum, Conference held at Taj Vivanta in May, 2018
3. Selected as one of the Womennovator 100 Women Faces 2018. The event was held by Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs (COWE) at Hotel Shangri La, New Delhi. The event made it to the Asia Book of Records.
4. Invited as Guest of Honour at a Cook Off contest at Hyatt Gurgaon.
5. Invited as Guest of Honour by Navdrishti Times
6. Invited by MSTV, Radio Channel at Marwah Studio, Noida for an interview session and to inspire more people.
7. Invited by Sursangam, a Radio Channel at Calgary, Canada for an interview session and to inspire more people.
8. Jury for the Humanity Excellence Award presented by We Welfare Society
9. Got the Icons and Crusaders award by the prestigious Navdrishti Times Newspaper on the eve of International Peace Day.
10. Invited by All India Radio (AIR), New Delhi for an interview.
11. Invited for the Panel Discussion of her Book: Big Dreams Bigger Achievements…Inspiring Women
12. Book: Big Dreams Bigger Achievements…Inspiring Women was Nominated at the Gurgaon Literary Festival on 24th November, 2018.
13. Invited as Jury by “DreamCatcher – Little Miss And Master Universe” , an event organized at Radisson Blue, New Delhi on 18th November, 2018 wherein children were provided a platform to showcase their talent.
Books Written by Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati:
1. WEAVING DREAMS INTO REALITY…INSPIRING WOMEN
Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati has written a beautiful book named Weaving Dreams into Reality. The book shares the journey of 20 successful and leading women of India who have achieved excellence in their respective fields – education, fashion designing, corporate, social work, medical, hospitality and entrepreneurship.
Foreword of the Book: The foreword of the book is given by Ms Kirthigha Reddy, Asia Head of Facebook.
Message of the Book:
The Book carries a special message from Mr Sandeep Marwah, the founder of Film City, Noida.
2. BIG DREAMS BIGGER ACHIEVEMENTS…INSPIRING WOMEN
Dr. Gagandeep in continuing with her passion and launched her second book in this series: Big Dreams Bigger Achievements that again includes the real life stories of 25 self made wonderful women. These women include- Shahnaz Husain, Shovana Narayan, Ratan Kaul and many other successful women.
Foreword of the Book:
The Foreword of the book has been given by Guru Dr. Sonal Mansingh, Padma Vibhushan , MP – Rajya Sabha. She has been very kind to share words of appreciation for my efforts in writing this book.
Message of the Book:
The book also carries a special message from Mrs. Shahnaz Husain and she appreciates the work of the author Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati to have written the book.
Dr Gagandeep shares, “The real purpose of life is solved when we are beneficial to someone and serve our fellow beings. Whatever we give to the society comes back to us someday. Therefore, spread love, compassion, charity and happiness and you will get these in return too. You will find beauty and satisfaction in going out of the way and helping others make their lives beautiful. Do not crave for quick results. God knows the best as to what should be given to us and when. Do good deeds and leave the rest to God.”
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org