Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT), an autonomous organization of Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, announces National Level Patriotic Poem Competition on the occasion of Independence Day 2020.
CCRT is working in the field of linking education with culture for more than 40 years and has awarded more than 14000 scholarships till date to the young and meritorious children in the age group of 10 to 14 years.
CCRT under the initiatives/programs to be undertaken during the Independence Day 2020, on behalf of Ministry of Culture, Government of India invites entries of “Patriotic Poem” from meritorious young children in the age group of 10 to 14 years, for participation in the National Level Patriotic Poem Competition. Children whose date of birth is in between 01.07.2007 and 30.06.2011 (both days inclusive) are eligible to send their entries.
• The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
• Multiple entries by a child are not allowed.
• The language of the poem must be in any of the languages recognized by Constitution of India in its 8th schedule including English i.e. Sanskrit, Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kashmiri, Kannada, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Santali, Sindhi, and Urdu.
• A poem should contain a minimum of 10 lines.
The selected winners will be awarded Merit Certificate along with Cash Prize of :
• First Prize (Rs. 15,000/-)
• Second Prize (Rs. 7,500/-)
• Third Prize (Rs. 5,000/-)
• Consolation Prize (Rs. 2000/-) for each State/ Union Territory of India ( poems from which state/ Union Territory received)
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
Last date to submit online
August 7, 2020 TILL 11.30PM
CONTACT : DR RAHUL KUMAR, Deputy Director (Scholarship & Fellowship), CCRT, New Delhi
Mobile No. 9711749343 ; Email ID: email@example.com