Subject: Complaint against Cleaning of our Society by cutting grasses/ bushes/ changing of damaged slabs of drainage / water connection to Central park Non working of peripheral road lights/ non maintaining our parks with necessary facilities.
This is to inform you that our society consisting of 528 Flats i.e DDA LIG Flats, Pocket 3C, Sector 16-B, Dwarka. Since long we are facing some problems and the same are not attended by DDA/MCD/BSES / other departments. Few of our grievances are narrated below:-
1. Surrounding areas and the open areas in our society is having tall bushes & Grasses and some residents/kids noticed snakes so many times in our society premises.
2. Peripheral roads are in very bad condition with gutters and even can’t walk inside the society which is to be re-carpeted.
3. Slabs on drainage are damaged 50% and 10% are open and need to be replaced/covered.
4. We have one Central park but without water connection due to which we are not able to maintain the park well which need to be connected immediately. Also the Central parks are without necessary items like swing, benches, High Mask Light which are to be provided so that residents can spent their time in the park.
5. Also the pavements in our Central park which made with concrete is with gutter and is un-usable as the stones are coming out, which is to be repaired with tiles so that residents can use the same. The park is also to be grass carpeted and maintained with flower shrubs / trees.
6. We have lighting facility in peripheral roads and for the last one month most of the pole lights in our peripheral Roads and the parks are not working as the bulbs of almost all lights are fuse. On enquiry they refused us to repair and requested us to contact DDA officials for the same. I have made several complaints vide complaint Nos. 12081700535, 12082201589, 12090101529 & 12090401978 on various dates and now I have no option but to write to you with the expectations that the same will be rectified immediately as the entire society is LIVING IN DARK and who will be held responsible for any kind of mis-happenings or thefts etc. etc.
7. Also the residents are fed up with about 20-25 street dogs in our society and some outsiders feed them in our society which is harmful for our residents and kids. When our guard enquired while entering our society, they threatened our guard with dire consequences.
8. We are regularly contacting the concerned departments i.e DDA/MCD/BSES/ other departments but we are not getting positive response and no action is taken by any of the departments.
We therefore, request you to please take necessary steps so that our problems are solved and our residents can live happily and peacefully.
RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION (REGD)