President, Dwarka Forum
Sh. Umesh Kumar
SE (HQ) DWK,
DDA, Mangla Puri
New Delhi -110045.
If any of the information sought above does not pertain to you, kindly forward it, under intimation to me, to the respective department under section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005 within 5 days receipt of application CLEARLY MENTIONING PART or FULL Application, If PART then clearly mention the question ref No.
Subject : Application under Right to Information Act.
Ref: Keeping Road Side Clean and Pedestrian paths usable.
1. Please provide the Name, Designation, Mobile No, Email ids of the respective officials, SE, XE, AE, JE for each roads including master plan roads, internal Sector roads, Drains, Sewer lanes.
2. As per pictures attached a large area of Dwarka Roads sides have unwanted plants/grass/ loose earth lying. Please provide name of the staffs who is in DDA responsible for this timely removal. Please provide Road wise lists.
3. What is the expected date of clearing of Entire Dwarka as per DDA Schedule and Records
4. As per pictures attached a large area of Dwarka Pedestrian paths have unwanted plants/ grass/ loose earth lying. Please provide who is in DDA responsible for this timely removal.
5. What is the expected date of clearing of Entire Dwarka
6. As per pictures attached a large area of Dwarka Pedestrain paths have missing manholes/ slabs Please provide who is in DDA responsible for this timely restoration of damaged manholes/s labs etc
7. What is the expected date of completion of Entire Dwarka without Manhole/Slab Open
8. As per UTTIPEC website and direction the pedestrian paths have to be in compliance with new design notified by UTTIPEC.
a) Please provide have DDA Dwarka build all new pedestrian paths are in confirm with this design
b) what is the proposal as per record to rectify the design defective and unusable of existing pedestrian paths of Dwarka and bringing it par with UTTPIEC design as specified herewith Guidelines-30Nov09-UTTPEC-DDA.pdf
Please provide the all requested information as above IN ENGLISH and once the information is received as per request and as per RTI the inspection of the records/files will be done in coordination with concerned departments (please indicate date and time). If any charges to be paid for photocopies kindly mentions the number of pages and amount. If any information available on the department website, kindly mention the link in the answers.
I am enclosing a postal order number 88E 400629 (Issued by Lodhi Road PO) dated 22/9/2010. I am leaving the payee blank. Kindly fill up the appropriate name.
Rejimon C. K
Note: Dear Dwarkaites, if you find any long pending problem ( Security, Sanitation, Water, Transport etc.). No body is listening – DDA, DJB, DP, BSES, RCS.. Councillor, MLA, MP… Do not wait ! BE SINGLE MAN ARMY! Just file a RTI with the agency/ department for quick solution/ information.
RTI is very easy, effective and quick.
For further guidance on RTI ask at Dwarka Forum . Download general RTI Guide.