Dr. Ambedkar Samajik Chetna Manch (Regd.) Dwarka celebrated Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s 124th Birthday on April 15 at social function site No. 13, Sector-10 Dwarka many people from different Sectors of Dwarka and surrounding areas participated in the function. Sh. P.C. Chaudla and Ms. MadhuBharti anchored the programme. And executive body of the Manch welcomed to all guests. Chief Guest Manyawar Anand S. Krishna, Bodhchaya, guest Shri Azad Singh Toor, IFS(Retd. Ambassador) inaugurated the event offering the flowers to great patriot Baba Saheb& idol of Lord Budha. Other invitees in the function Shri O.P. Jatav and his colleagues, from Dr. Ambedkar Samaj Kalyan Sagthan Vikashpuri Sh. Harishankar Shiromani and his colleagues, from Panchsheel Nirman Sansthan, Rajapuri., Sh Shree Ram Badhiliya and his colleagues from Dr. Ambedkar Welfare Samit, Sagarpur, Sh. R.S. Dhahiya, Shri Ram Prasad, Dr. Om PrakashPippal, Sh. Ummed Singh, Sh.Shanti Prakash, Advocate Supreme Court , Sh. NibhoriLal, Shri Ram Singh and other followers were preset in the function various scholars and professionals spoke on the life and work of Dr. Ambedkar. Dr. Deshrajspeak on “SamvidhanBachaoAndolan”. Chief Guest highlighted the contribution for women’s and deprived classes and focused on BaudhaDharm and social evil how can the life of a human being change by following the path of Lord Budha.
Office bearer of the Manch tell the Mach activities and development programme as per aims and objective of the Manch
1. Celebrating birthday of our Mahapurush and pay homage to Baba Saheb on his Mahaparinirvan.
2. Free medical camp in surrounding Dwarka for weaker section of society and distributing free medicines.
3. Provide free tuition for better education to the poor children of society.
4. Develop brotherhood/provide assistance to marriageable youths.
5. Prepare a directory of the Member for better coordination in society.
6. Strengthen the Ambedkarst and coordination between other organization in Dwarka.