Reference: Our letter No. DF/2010/DDA/08/002 dated 5/8/2010 & 003 Letter dated 19/8/2010
The aim of this Forum is to make Dwarka an Ideal Township, to fight for common cause & seek solutions of day-to-day civic problems of Dwarkaites by raising awareness among the Residents & by taking up issues with relevant authorities from time to time. It is thus the voice of the Dwarkaites & surely extends
Since there were many issues that affects over 6 lakh residents, over 300 CGHS Apartments and over 45 DDA Pocket RWA’s in Dwarka Sub-City along with Commercial and Institutional representatives.
Some of the areas where we found DDA NEGLECTING DWARKA are as follows:
- Master Plan of Dwarka: This remain only as we call it there are many MASTERs in DDA but no Planners seems.
- Planning and Implementation failures.
- Pre habitation facilities lacking:
i. No Vegetable/Fruits Markets
ii. Only few Milk Diary booths such as Mother Diaries
iii. No Community Halls within Sectors
iv. No District Centre
v. No Recreation Centre
vi. No Clubs
vii. The Service Sector 20 is converted to Commercial use and NO SERVICE
related usage till date allotted.
- No tolerance Zone- Dwarka.
- No one actually know what is this MEANING of ZERO TOLERANCE as no document is available in public domain.
- There is no enforcement on violation to commercial encroachment in markets
- The commercial building have extended rooftops and other areas without due approval causing huge REVENUE loss to DDA and risking public.
- Parking Issues:
- The ECS (Equal Car Space per 100 Sq Mtr)– Parking are not available in LSC , Sector markets and Institutional areas.
- Multi Level parking project have not implemented for Sector 6/10, 4/5/11/12 markets
- The LSC Private buildings reserved basement parking are not open to public
- Water Supply:
- The DDA and DJB collected an average of Rs. 10 lakh per CGHS Society and Equal from DDA Pockets. However the basic supply of Drinking water not provided by DDA till date as its on loggerhead with DJB. CRORES are wasted on using Private Tankers as it seems a MAFIA working with DDA on water tankers.
- 98% of Dwarkites drinking toxic ground water with over 3000 TDS level.
- Incomplete Projects:
- Bharat Vandana Park- No sign of implementation- Only Meetings no outcomes.
- Approval of 750 Bed hospital building plan pending with DDA
- Uncompleted Roads connecting various parts especially sector 24,25,26 and Dwarka-Palam Vihar Expressway.
- Playfields for kids:
- Not a single play field available to over 6 Lakh residents of Dwarka.
- The only Sports Club at Sector 11 is over crowded, the Project @ Sector 8, 19 and 23 no progress & no sign will be ready in another 3 years.
- Completion cum Pre occupancy certificate issues of Cooperative Group Housing Society:
- DDA board should consider one time monotorium to all CGHS who have completed necessary FIRE clearance for CC/POC. DDA is loosing out revenue on Freehold amount due to this complex CC/POC.
- The DDA to open office in Dwarka to enable FREE HOLD facilitation Desk
- Maintenance of Master Plan Sub-City:
- The Dwarka boast of wide roads and Service lanes, Drains,Pedestrain paths. These are not maintained properly and timely.
- The parks are not developed in mot of the sector either due to water supply or power supply or short of funds. The Malis on pay roll only available to Horticulture office what ever work is done is through contractor.
- The pedestrian paths are not designed as per latest UTTIPEC guidelines
- The maintenance of DDA Pocket Flats is pathetic condition especially exteriors & balconies falling.
You name any of the area or service from above list, where DDA have NOT NEGLECTED DWARKA ? Now with so much funds spend & diverted on CWG to EAST DELHI, DDA reduced the budget of Dwarka . All the work of Dwarka come to stand still barring the salary of its staffs.
We immediately request your good office to call a meting specificaly on this subject.
We would much appreciate a reply from concerned in this matter under MoP procedure as applicable to DDA.