Reiki is the generic Japanese word, describes any work based on the life force energy.Reiki is God’s love in its purest form. Being completely unconditional, it demands nothing of the giver or receiver. It is a silver white light energy which is a transforming energy on all levels of a person’s beingness.
Divine Reiki Light [DRL] is a very power full practice which glorifies the superior quality of the heart the unconditional love. Heart automatically objectifies what cannot be objectified.
True power resides in heart. Divine Reiki Light [DRL] invokes the magical power of heart the divine unconditional love and compassion. Universal life force energy and universal love are always there but we need an open heart to receive them and communicate them to others.
DRL when combined with Reiki, multiply and intensify the divine healing energy, thousands folds. The heart which DRL points towards is the one heart which is common to us all.
The powerful procedure of DRL is applied to healing a person, a relation or a situation. You can sand healing across time and space.
DIVINE REIKI LIGHT [DRL] RITUAL:
· Request the Reiki, Reiki masters and guides to send you the Divine Reiki Light.
· Visualize the Divine Reiki Light as a very high voltage silver white light coming from infinity, and entering your Crown Chakra.
· Visualize this divine spiritual light coming down through Third Eye Chakra to the throat Chakra to your Heart Chakra.
· Project the DRL out from your front Heart Chakra in a cone like fashion. Like a conical beam of light emerging from a very powerful torch.
· Now see the intended healee, situation and event as small as enough to be covered by the
· Now further enhanced and intensify the DRL by sending additional Reiki through your hands. Intend that Reiki should also flow from your hands to heal the objective covered by the DRL-cone.
· When you are satisfied with healing, declare the person/situation/event as healed.
· Now thanks the divine DRL with the attitude of gratitude.
· The frequency of the DRL sessions will evidently depend on the seriousness of the problem.