Sh Rajiv Jai was unanimously declared as Chairman of Coordination Committee by the executive body in its meeting at Bar Office, Patiala House Court Complex. Under his dynamic Chairmanship the Coordination Committee took the cause of increase in pecuniary jurisdiction of District Court to highest level. The level of commitment to the cause was visible when the delegation led by him met Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi and she immediately passed direction for the same.
The commitment touched new scales when the delegation of Coordination Committee went to meet Sh Kapil Sibal, Hon’ble Minister for law and Justice who postponed his TV interview to meet the Delegation and assured to the needful at the earliest.
The Coordination Committee met on 07/08/2013 and unanimously declared the following office bearers to work in tandem and as team with Chairman Sh Rajiv Jai.
1. Senior Vice Chairman -Sh R K Sharma
2. Spokesperson -Sh Rajpal Kasana
3. Vice Chairman -Sh Arun Rathi, Sh Saquib Qurashi
4. Secretary General -Sh P S Singh
5. Treasurer -Sh VimalVerma
6. Chief Coordinator -Sh R K Jain
7. Coordinators -Sh Vinod Bhardwaj, Sh Jagdeep Vats, Sh Satnarain Sharma, Sh Karnail Singh
The meeting appreciated the dynamism and commitment of Sh Rajiv Jai and hoped that under his chairmanship the Coordination Committee will achieve new heights.